It’s a common question that today’s business owners are asking one another. Advancements in technology have changed the entire landscape of day-to-day business in America. It’s more important than ever to understand the value that networking on social media can bring to your organization. Here are 5 potential benefits that using social media in the workplace can bring to a company’s operation:
- Empowers Employees to Build and Engage Relationships- Allowing employees to use social media at work is allowing them to branch out further than their immediate surroundings. This enables them to build relationships and the company becomes stronger when its employees are better connected and more involved in the local community. Social media can also provide a brain break that many employees could use once in a while.
- Organic Posting = Free Advertising- People buy from people they like, plain and simple. Social media is a great way to share promotions, new research studies or other exciting news with people you may not reach via traditional advertising efforts.
- Provides a Window into the Company’s Culture- Allowing team and relationship building activities to be posted online not only provides an insider’s view of the company to the public, but also can help your company appear more personable and approachable to the outside world. This could pay huge dividends by increasing the desire of your community to want to shop small and support a local business.
- Increase Brand Loyalty and Engagement- The more your company interacts with its customer base, the more loyalty those customers will show you. This is hugely important for generating solid referrals for your products/services as well as solidifying a solid base of returning customers.
- Potential Customers Feel at Ease – They know what the location looks like, who the staff is, and they’re aware of the company’s culture prior to visiting. This could help make them feel much more comfortable visiting your business for the first time.
Now that you’re armed with an arsenal of potential benefits that social media can bring to the table, it’s time to put this information to use and start promoting your business more effectively! ImageBloom is a digital marketing agency that utilizes social media and other forms of digital advertising to help grow small businesses, healthcare, and research practices. To learn more about us, click here.