Stephen Shultz has served as a Recruitment Specialist on our IB-Recruit team since August 2017. He has over 15 years of call center experience as well as 10+ years of experience in the healthcare industry.
Stephen continually exceeds our call center goals and strives to provide exceptional service to every patient. This month, he’s featured in our Staff Spotlight and to get to know Stephen better, we asked him some fun questions that we think you’ll enjoy, so read on!
1. In another life, I’m pretty sure I was a high school or college football coach.
2. If I won the lottery tomorrow, I’d start my career as an independent sports reporter for hire (mainly so I could get a press pass to all the games). And you know, keep working here.
3. The best piece of advice I’ve ever been given is “Relax. Live and let live”.
4. If I could invent a holiday, it would definitely involve food, first of all, and then perhaps doing something unselfish for someone else (food for the soul).
5. What advice would you give a candidate who wants to join our team of superstars?
Work hard, have fun, and you’ll fit right in.
6. If I weren’t so damn good at my job, I’d probably be working somewhere else. (Our team sets a high standard.)
7. Cats or dogs? Definitely dogs.
8. My favorite word in the English language is “Gratitude.”
9. My favorite word that has no direct English translation is probably something from our special Texas dictionary such as “Jeet” which, of course, in Texas means “Did you eat”? Growing up here, I’ve got tons of ‘em.
10. What’s the most inspiring part of your job? It’s definitely the great feeling I get when I match a potential study candidate with a study and a site that is a perfect fit for everyone. I’m not only helping the subject and the site, but I’m also doing my part to help with the advancement of medical research.
Interested in having Stephen and our call center staff handle lead follow-up at your site or on your next study? Contact us today at 866-YES-BLOOM!