Meet our lead graphic designer, Jason Shannon! Born and raised in Houston, Texas, Jason received his Bachelor of Science Degree in Digital Media from the University of Houston. When he’s not creating digital works of art, he enjoys playing video games and spending time with his wife, Jordan, and cat, Ginger. Jason strives to develop creative and unique advertising and recruitment materials for each and every ImageBloom client, and has had a tremendous influence on the development of our design team. To get to know him a bit better, we had the chance to ask him a few fun interview questions:
1. What is your favorite breakfast food?
Aw man. There are so many, but I would have to say biscuits and gravy. Although bacon is amazing…
2. What would you do if you woke up tomorrow and found out you won the lottery?
Pay off all my student loan debit, then donate the rest. And maybe buy a house.
3. What’s the best piece of advice you could give to a younger version of yourself?
Don’t take yourself so seriously. Be yourself! It’s okay to be weird.
4. If you could live in any time period or era (fictional or nonfictional), what would it be?
Middle Earth! I would definitely be a Hobbit.
5. What is your favorite movie or movie series?
Lord of the Rings, or the Hobbit. Technically, they are part of the same series.
6. In a fight, who would win- Godzilla or Optimus Prime?
Godzilla; he’s so much bigger, and I’m pretty sure his breath might be atomic.
7. What was your favorite subject in elementary school?
8. If you could have any superpower, what would it be?
9. What is your go-to 80’s rock song?
“I Wanna Rock!” by Twisted Sister
10. What’s the best part of your job?
I get to work on a variety of different media types! That’s my favorite part about ImageBloom; you get so much diversity.
If you would like to learn more about ImageBloom Marketing Services, contact us today at 866-YES-BLOOM! Click here to view previous Staff Spotlight’s highlighting our kick butt team.