It’s time for this months Staff Spotlight! Drum roll please…
Meet Laurie Briones, our call center project manager extraordinaire! Laurie is a rock star and if you ever take advantage of our IB-Recruit services, you’ll know why. To get to know her better, we’ve asked her some fun, quirky questions that we think you’ll like! Come on now, keep reading.
1. At which store would you like to max-out your credit card?
If I had a credit card and didn’t have horrible buyer’s remorse, I would max it out at Primo’s. Yep, it’s a feed store in Pleasanton that also sells clothes and shoes.
2. Choose a movie title for the story of your life.
50 first dates. I have 3 kids with ADHD, so I’m on repeat every.single.day. lol!
3. How old is the oldest pair of shoes in your closet?
8 years old
4. Where’s your favorite place in the world?
5. Who would you most like to swap places with for a day?
One of the people who hit the billion dollar jackpot. lol! I’d love to see what goes into winning that amount of money!
6. What’s your biggest pet peeve?
7. What’s your all-time favorite quote?
“Hope is a good thing. Maybe the best of things. And no good thing ever dies” -Shawshank Redemption
8. What is your spirit animal?
A fairy. I know its it’s not technically an animal, or even real, but I would love to be small enough to go anywhere and have magic to change seasons, and live in nature.
9. What’s your favorite part about your job?
I have 2 things: First, the fact that what we do helps advance medicine. Second, the relief we bring to the sites by allowing them to focus on the more qualified leads versus combing through every thing.
10. Describe ImageBloom in 3 words.
Give it up for Laurie and our entire IB-Recruit team. Killin’ it every day! To learn more about IB-Recruit and how they can help your next study, click here.