Curious to know more about your ImageBloom contacts? Meet the people behind the email in our Get to Know the IB Team series. First up, marketing account manager, Sierra Nalley!
1. Where are you from & where did you go to college?
I am from Hillsboro, IL. I went to college in Edwardsville, IL at Southern Illinois University of Edwardsville.
2. What drew you to marketing and how did you choose that as your career path?
I always knew I wanted to pursue a degree or career where I was able to constantly be creative. I enjoy writing and working with people so that led me to communications and marketing. The idea that I could work with a team of creative individuals and be able to use my creative skills every day was what drove me to marketing.
3. What’s something that no one would ever guess about you?
I love to sing karaoke. In fact, my friends would definitely refer to me as the karaoke queen.
4. Is a hot dog a sandwich? Explain.
Absolutely not. Is a hot dog even really that edible? We all know that it’s not actual meat, so it can’t be a sandwich. Unpopular opinion? Maybe.
5. What’s your spirit animal and why?
I believe my spirit animal is the lion. The lion spirit guide represents heart and courage. They are natural-born leaders with a deep sense of authority. When I am passionate about something, there is no stopping me.
6. If you had a warning label, what would yours be?
WARNING: Must have a cup of coffee first thing in the morning. Also, must be fed regularly to avoid becoming “hangry”.
7. Have you ever worn clothing with the labels/tags still attached?
No, I can’t say that I have. Usually, the tags/labels just bother me and scratch me, so I have never thought to keep them on.
8. What’s your biggest fear?
I am super claustrophobic, so being in small spaces or being in large crowds is definitely something I try to avoid.
9. What are your long-term goals?
I want to keep excelling in every aspect of life. Work, home, relationships, self. If you aren’t uncomfortable, you aren’t learning and challenging yourself.
10. If you met a Genie who offered you three wishes, what would you wish for?
My first wish would definitely be the ability to teleport. I would love to snap my fingers and be anywhere in the world in a matter of seconds. Secondly, I would wish that my two cats, Eve and Meeko, could live forever. Lastly, I would wish for success and happiness in anything I do!