[By: Laurie Briones]
If your business is doing well and you don’t have a website, you may wonder why you need one. The reality is a business’s online presence can have a massive impact on its success. Websites are not just trendy. They’re a necessity.
Reasons Why Your Business Needs a Website
- Most potential customers will visit a business website before making a purchase. Having a solid online presence (including a website) can make or break your ability to generate more revenue.
- To ensure your success as an organization, you need to attract new customers. Making yourself visible on Google is one of the best ways to do this.
- 84% of today’s consumers believe a website makes your business more credible than companies who only have social media profiles.
- You can showcase your products and services and appeal to the clients who can’t visit a brick-and-mortar store.
- You can establish social proof to boost your credibility by displaying reviews and testimonials.
- If your competitors aren’t online yet, they will be soon. Why wait? A website can establish your place in the industry you’re focused on.
- Website creation can be intimidating, but technological advances have made it possible to create a website without knowing computer code. Plus, there are companies (like ImageBloom) that can do the work for you without breaking the bank, thanks to these same technological advances.
Custom Websites by ImageBloom
Now that you know the importance of a website for your business, let our experts at ImageBloom create a website tailored to your organization’s exact needs and specifications. Utilizing the power of the industry-leading platform of WordPress, we use a feature-rich, lightweight, and developer-friendly combination of theme and plugins to deliver engaging experiences and optimal speed and performance.
The new year is coming. Start your business off on the right foot with a new or refreshed website. Contact us today!