■ Marketing & Account Manager
■ Graphic Designer
■ Web Designer/Developer
Learn more about the positions:
Must be located in Indianapolis, IN. This is not a remote position.
ImageBloom, Inc. is a fast-growing professional marketing and advertising agency specializing in clinical trial recruitment and healthcare marketing. Currently, ImageBloom is seeking a full-time, experienced Marketing and Account Manager for their Indianapolis, IN location. Qualified candidates must have at least 1 year of marketing experience managing organic and paid advertising campaigns and a bachelor’s degree in marketing or related field. Healthcare experience and Spanish speaking is a plus.
Main responsibilities include managing multiple client accounts, managing daily social media accounts and posting, creating and placing paid advertising on digital and search platforms, copy-writing (press release, blogs, email content), direct-client interaction and other tasks as necessary.
Please submit your resume and cover letter for consideration.
Must be located in San Antonio, TX. This is not a remote position.
Are you an experienced Designer with high-level proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, and After Effects? Are you interested in working for a professional ad agency in a fast-paced, and creative environment? We need you! We are currently seeking a full-time Graphic Designer/Motion Graphics Designer with experience in BOTH Graphic Design AND animated Motion Graphics to join our marketing team. Qualified candidates MUST have:
- At least a Bachelor’s degree in graphic design, digital media, animation, or a related field.
- At Least 2 years of experience with graphic design and animated motion graphics.
- Motion graphic design/animation capabilities utilizing Adobe After Effects.
- A high-level working knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, and After Effects.
- A proven work history of design and animated motion graphics.
- A portfolio of both graphic design and motion graphics to present WITH application.
- Professional file management and organization skills.
- The ability to work independently and communicate professionally.
- Possess and demonstrate a passion for design.
- Familiarity working on Apple Computers.
- The ability to learn and adapt quickly.
- Bilingual is a plus.
- Respond well and quickly to feedback.
Design responsibilities include producing social media ads, videos, gifs, flyers, brochures, and event media. Candidates must be driven, detail-oriented, self-motivated, organized, and show a passion for creating original, competitive, and strategically designed Digital Media.