■ Marketing & Account Manager
■ Graphic Designer
■ Web Designer/Developer
Learn more about the positions:
Must be located in Indianapolis, IN. This is not a remote position.
ImageBloom, Inc. is a fast-growing professional marketing and advertising agency specializing in clinical trial recruitment and healthcare marketing. Currently, ImageBloom is seeking a full-time, experienced Marketing and Account Manager for their Indianapolis, IN location. Qualified candidates must have at least 1 year of marketing experience managing organic and paid advertising campaigns and a bachelor’s degree in marketing or related field. Healthcare experience and Spanish speaking is a plus.
Main responsibilities include managing multiple client accounts, managing daily social media accounts and posting, creating and placing paid advertising on digital and search platforms, copy-writing (press release, blogs, email content), direct-client interaction and other tasks as necessary.
Please submit your resume and cover letter for consideration.
Must be located in San Antonio, TX. This is not a remote position.
Are you an experienced Designer with high-level proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, and After Effects? Are you interested in working for a professional ad agency in a fast-paced, and creative environment? We need you! We are currently seeking a full-time Graphic Designer/Motion Graphics Designer with experience in BOTH Graphic Design AND animated Motion Graphics to join our marketing team. Qualified candidates MUST have:
- At least a Bachelor’s degree in graphic design, digital media, animation, or a related field.
- At Least 2 years of experience with graphic design and animated motion graphics.
- Motion graphic design/animation capabilities utilizing Adobe After Effects.
- A high-level working knowledge of Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, and After Effects.
- A proven work history of design and animated motion graphics.
- A portfolio of both graphic design and motion graphics to present WITH application.
- Professional file management and organization skills.
- The ability to work independently and communicate professionally.
- Possess and demonstrate a passion for design.
- Familiarity working on Apple Computers.
- The ability to learn and adapt quickly.
- Bilingual is a plus.
- Respond well and quickly to feedback.
Design responsibilities include producing social media ads, videos, gifs, flyers, brochures, and event media. Candidates must be driven, detail-oriented, self-motivated, organized, and show a passion for creating original, competitive, and strategically designed Digital Media.
Must be located in San Antonio, TX or Indianapolis, IN. This is not a remote position.
ImageBloom, Inc. is a fast-growing, international marketing agency focused primarily on clinical research and healthcare marketing. Our team consists of marketing and design professionals as well as call-center agents who aid in the success of our marketing efforts. Each of our team members are highly motivated and dedicated to ensuring that ImageBloom maintains its position as a top-ranking agency.
Web Designer/Developer Job Responsibilities:
• Build new WordPress websites for ImageBloom customers.
• Update/Maintain existing ImageBloom customer’s websites (primarily WordPress, but other platforms are encountered).
• Implement website content using SEO best practices.
• Create and optimize graphics for web usage.
ImageBloom’s work hours are approximately 9am-6pm, however shifts vary depending on current workload and geographic location of assigned clients. Work may need to be done after hours or weekends in many cases. We offer 9 paid holidays and vacation time, which is accrued every pay period and can be used after the 90-day introductory period is met. ImageBloom also offers a stocked kitchen, paid travel for conferences throughout the year, health, dental and vision insurance through BCBS, a laptop computer (property of IB) as well as raises and bonuses dependent upon performance.
Web Designer/Developer Qualifications/Skills:
• Experience with UI/UX disciplines – information architecture, user interface design and content strategy for desktop and mobile.
• Experience in front-end design/development
• Experience utilizing the WordPress platform to create and maintain websites.
• Experience with a variety of WordPress themes, plugins, and page builders. ImageBloom primarily utilizes GeneratePress theme and Elementor page builder, but we regularly encounter many others.
• Ability to work with DIY website platforms, such as Squarespace, Wix, etc.
• Advanced back-end programming knowledge is not a requirement for this position but is considered a plus.
• Proficiency with Adobe software (Photoshop, Dreamweaver, etc.)
• Basic understanding on graphics (DPI, RGB, HEX, RASTERRIZED, PNG, WEB READY and JPGS)
• Experience managing domains (DNS records), hosting cpanels, SSL certificates, etc. ImageBloom utilizes WPEngine for hosting (production, staging, development).
• Familiarity with search engines, social media, social networking, and email marketing.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• High level of organization and attention to detail
• Comfort with multi-tasking in a deadline-driven environment
• Excellent time management skills
• Outgoing personality with strong interpersonal and social abilities
• Ability to spot emerging trends in web design and technology.
• Demonstrated problem solving and critical thinking skills
Education and Experience Requirements:
• Bachelor’s degree in web design/development or related field
• 1-3 years’ experience in web design/development